Nós usamos cookies para garantir que você tenha a melhor experiência em nosso site.
Rose and Portulaca Silk Scarf
• 150 x 34 cm
• 100% Habotai Silk
• Natural dyeing with petals and leaves of roses, portulaca and blackjack
• The scarf comes carefully packed in a recycled kraft paper box, ready to gift someone special.
Lightweight pure silk scarf hand dyed with leaves and petals of roses, portulaca and blackjack, through the delicate process of botanical printing. One piece, handmade, dyed with plants. All the delicacy of the rose mixed the medicinal strength of the portulaca and blackjack in this feminine scarf. Fluidity and elegance for women free as the wind.
• The colours are represented as accurately as possible but may appear slightly different in person due to variations in the canvas. Photos can make the parts look bigger or smaller. Please check the measurements before ordering.
• Due to the artisanal nature of this item, expect a slight variation in the appearance of each unique piece. The products are unique pieces handmade one by one. So, there may be imperfections in the finish or even some threads pulled on very fine fabrics.
• The size can vary by 2 cm.
The colours from plants are alive in the fabric. That is why some cares are necessary for the durability of this piece:
• Handwash with cold water and mild soap.
• Do not bleach.
• Dry in a shadowed area.
• Do not tumble dry.
• Do not dry clean.
• Do not scrub.
• Do not leave soaking.
• Be careful around acids, like lemon, vinegar, alcoholic beverage, perfume, or deodorant. Most natural dyes react to acid.
• Natural dyes may fade gently over time or in direct sunlight.