Nós usamos cookies para garantir que você tenha a melhor experiência em nosso site.
Macela and Hibiscus Flowers Silk Square Scarf
• 90 x 90 cm
• 100% Habotai Silk
• Natural dyeing with macela and cotton-tree flowers
• The scarf comes carefully packed in a recycled kraft paper box, ready to gift someone special.
Elegant pure silk scarf hand-dyed with cotton-tree flowers, species of hibiscus, and macela flowers. One piece, handmade, dyed with dyeing plants. Made through the delicate process of botanical contact printing, the golden flowers have a very contemporary air while caressing your neck. Silk scarf that brings strength, beauty and attitude, involving your neck.
• The colours are represented as accurately as possible but may appear slightly different in person due to variations in the canvas. Photos can make the parts look bigger or smaller. Please check the measurements before ordering.
• Due to the artisanal nature of this item, expect a slight variation in the appearance of each unique piece. The products are unique pieces handmade one by one. So, there may be imperfections in the finish or even some threads pulled on very fine fabrics.
• The size can vary by 2 cm.
The colours from plants are alive in the fabric. That is why some cares are necessary for the durability of this piece:
• Handwash with cold water and mild soap.
• Do not bleach.
• Dry in a shadowed area.
• Do not tumble dry.
• Do not dry clean.
• Do not scrub.
• Do not leave soaking.
• Be careful around acids, like lemon, vinegar, alcoholic beverage, perfume, or deodorant. Most natural dyes react to acid.
• Natural dyes may fade gently over time or in direct sunlight.