Nós usamos cookies para garantir que você tenha a melhor experiência em nosso site.
Annatto, Coffee Leaves and Casuarina Pine Silk Scarf
• 156 x 34 cm
• 100% Habotai Silk
• Natural dyeing with urucum or annatto seeds, coffee leaves and casuarina pine
• The scarf comes carefully packed in a recycled kraft paper box, ready to gift someone special.
Amazing handmade dyed pure silk scarf with urucum or annatto seeds, coffee leaves and casuarina, made through the delicate process of botanical contact printing. One piece, handmade, dyed with plants. The orange came from urucum, a traditional Brazilian red seed, which the Indigenious people use to paint and protect the skin. The green tone came from the leaves of the coffee and the petit-poat brown-gray comes from Casuarina, which is a kind of conifer. A contemporary blend of plants to lift your spirits. Feminine scarf made for modern and energetic women.
• The colours are represented as accurately as possible but may appear slightly different in person due to variations in the canvas. Photos can make the parts look bigger or smaller. Please check the measurements before ordering.
• Due to the artisanal nature of this item, expect a slight variation in the appearance of each unique piece. The products are unique pieces handmade one by one. So, there may be imperfections in the finish or even some threads pulled on very fine fabrics.
• The size can vary by 2 cm.
The colours from plants are alive in the fabric. That is why some cares are necessary for the durability of this piece:
• Handwash with cold water and mild soap.
• Do not bleach.
• Dry in a shadowed area.
• Do not tumble dry.
• Do not dry clean.
• Do not scrub.
• Do not leave soaking.
• Be careful around acids, like lemon, vinegar, alcoholic beverage, perfume, or deodorant. Most natural dyes react to acid.
• Natural dyes may fade gently over time or in direct sunlight.